We recognize that moving is not the type of thing that the average American does on a regular basis. The popular stats website FiveThirtyEight says that, on average, someone in the U.S. will move 11.4 times in their lifetime, which means for most, it’s not even something they think about every 5 years. Storage, however, is something that most people constantly seem to need more of. According to New York Times Magazine, 1 in every 10 Americans rents storage space, so if you’re one of those 10, are you picking a storage solution works for you?
Ellefson Transportation Group Storage Options
Between our subsidiary companies, Ellefson Transportation Group offers a variety of storage solutions to meet your needs. Whether you are looking for short term storage while you complete a home project, or while you’re in the process of moving; or you need something a little more long term while you take a job away from home for an extended period of time or to hold some items you don’t have space for we’re here to help.
ADSI Moving Systems – Long-Term Storage:
For our customers relocating that might not need all their items at their new home, OR that need a place to store items for a few weeks or months while relocating, we offer valut storage. Your Items are packed in crates and stored in our secure warehouse and easily accessible when you’re ready to bring them back to your home.
Go-Mini’s Portable Storage:
If you’re looking for something a little more convenient and accessible, nothing beats our portable storage solutions through Augusta Go-Mini’s. This containerized storage service allows you to bring additional storage right to your doorstep. When it comes to storage that works for you, our containers really can’t be beat.
Apart from the convenience of a storage solution right by your home, our containers also come in 3 sizes, so you never have to rent more than the space you need, and they are complete with a ton of great features to make them easier to use and to better protect your items.
- 3 Size Choices: Our containers come in 3 sizes, 12 ft., 16 ft., and 20 ft., and we even have an easy to use storage calculator on the website that you can use to help estimate the amount of space you might need. We also have a great team that can help you find the best size, just give us a call.
- Easy-Open Rolling Door: The easy-open rolling door on our containers makes loading and accessing your belongings a breeze, it’s also not too heavy, so no worries if you don’t have assistance when loading.
- Secure Latch: Our latch mechanism has a spot for you to attach a padlock to secure your items, you can provide your own or purchase one from Go-Minis
- Low to the Ground: Our containers sit low to the ground for easy loading and unloading, and less tripping hazards!
- Powder Coat Steel Frame: Interior steel frame greatly minimizes odor, mold and mildew inside your Go-Mini.
- Interior Tie-down points: We have several interior tie-down points, along both sides of the container, to help secure all your belongings.
- Padded Wheels: Our wheels are not metal, which means they are padded to help protect your driveway and other surfaces during delivery and use.
- Weather Proof: Our containers have a solid, metal exterior which protects items from sunlight, moisture, and more.
- Climate controlled: We even offer a few climate controlled containers, for your more sensitive items.
Renting storage doesn’t get much easier than using Go-Minis. In just 3 easy steps you can have a container delivered to your home. You call, we deliver, you load! Once you’re items are inside, keep it as long as you need, and when you’re done, unload your items and give us a call, we will be there to pick it up from you as soon as possible.
Whether you’re looking for a secure, off-site option OR a storage solution that provides easy access and the convenience of storage right outside your home, Ellefson Transportation Group is here to help with all your storage needs. Have questions about any of our storage options? Contact ADSI Moving Systems or Augusta Go-Mini’s today!
Article Originally published by ADSI Moving Systems, August 2017